Everything Stay At Home Mom Podcast
This page lists resources that are referenced during our podcast; listed by episode.
** We are a little behind on updating this page (2 years!!!, buah!), life happened ;)**
CLICK HERE for a summary of each episode.
Episode 28: Balancing Mom And Work At Home Responsibilities
Episode 27: Choosing The Right Preschool For Your Child
- Melissa Galvan’s Blog: Crazy Wonderful Motherhood
Episode 26: Mystery Shopping 101: Better Than Couponing
- Melissa Willems-Pettie Blog: The Coupon Chronicles
Episode 25: The Joy of Organization: Tips and Tricks
Episode 24: Teaching Native Spanish In An American World
Episode 23: A Day In The Life Of A Work At Home Dad
- Bank On Yourself (Use referral code: 555 so that Rob gets notice of your interest)
- Rob Fenton Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Episode 22: Get Fit 90 day Challenge
- Request access to our Everything Stay At Home Mom weightloss support group by messaging us on our Facebook Page
Episode 21: 8 Months Pregnant: Miserable Nights, Hopeful Days
Episode 20: Mevoked: Protecting Your Child’s Mental Health
Episode 19: Potty Training For The First Time
Episode 18: Helping Mommies Keep Their New Year’s Resolution
Episode 17: Couponing Basics, Beyond Sunday Inserts
Episode 16: Keeping Christ in Christmas
Episode 15: Holiday Detox, How Momma Gets Her Groove Back
No Resources to Site
Episode 14: Modern Day Mom, Efficiency Through Technology
Super Cool Internet Resources:
Episode 13: Why We Blog So Much About Food Part 2
Healthy Eating Resources:
Episode 12: Why We Blog So Much About Food Part 1
Healthy Cholesterol Resources:
- Cholesterol Clarity by Jimmy Moore
Episode 11: Help Your Kids Memorize Anything
- Classical Education Philosophy of Education
- How Smart Is Your Baby by Glen Doman
- Everything SAHM Blog Post: Tips for Working Out Your Kids Memorization Muscles
Episode 10: Kick the Flu to the Curb
Resources to Aid in Recovering from the Flu:
- The Gut and Psychology Syndrome: It explains how all health stems from the gut and how powerful food is in healing and preventing disease in your body.
- Conscious Life News: 8 foods that help naturally increase melatonin production for better sleep!
- Weston A. Price Foundation: How to strengthen your immune system by eating the right foods.
- The Wellness Mama: Wonderful recipe as well as a good explanation as to how healing bone broth is.
- Nom Nom Paleo: Handy dandy pressure cooker recipe for bone broth.
- Eat low sugar probiotic food such as yogurt.
- Resources regarding the dangers in eating food labeled as “fat-free” or “low-fat”:
Episode 9: Raising A Bilingual Child
Resources to Aid in Teaching a Second Language:
- Mama Lisa’s World: International Music and Culture
- Jose Luis Orozco: Bilingual Educator, Children’s Author, Recording Artist (English/Spanish)
- Spanglish Babies: Website for Raising Bilingual Children
- Rosetta Stone App: To Learn On The Go
- Children’s Authors Whose Books Are Available In Spanish:
- Eric Carl
- Rebecca Emberley
- Sandra Cisneros: Latin Author
- Baby Einstein Language Nursery: Introduces Infants to Various Languages
Episode 8: Breastfeeding Benefits and Challenges Part 2
Pediatric Chiropractic Care Resources:
- ICPA: International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Core Chiropractic Center: my beloved chiropractor!
Episode 7: Breastfeeding Benefits and Challenges Part 1
- La Leche League: organization dedicated to supporting and educating mothers on breastfeeding
- Nipple shields: protect your nipples during breast feeding and helps baby latch on.
- Nipple shells: helps with flat or inverted nipples to facilitate breastfeeding
- Medela Lanolin
Episode 6: Managing When Things Don’t Go As Planned
Books for Homeschooling On The Go:
- Teaching Textbooks
- The Robinson Self Teaching Curriculum
- Free Robinson Booklist
- A-Squared Curriculum: cheaper alternative to the original Robinson CD’s, based on the original.
- Basic Kindle
Episode 5: Top 10 Reasons To Be A SAHM Part 2
Resources For Making Mommy Friends:
Episode 4: Top 10 Reasons To Be A SAHM
Episode 3: Getting Baby and Mommy Some Sleep
Books on Sleep Training:
- Happiest Baby On The Block by Dr. Harvey Karp
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers : Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child’s Sleep by Elizabeth Pantley (CORRECTION: I mistakenly referenced Tracy Hogg’s book when it was really Elizabeth Pantley’s book)
- The Primal Connection: Follow Your Genetic Blueprint to Health and Happiness by Mark Sisson
Episode 2: A Case for Schedules
- Great resource to help you get yourself organized around the home: Flylady
Episode 1: Meet the DUO